FURNACE SERVICE, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Furnace Service Repair and Maintenance
One of the most important appliances in your home to have serviced is your furnace. The last thing you want is to have it break down right on the middle of the winter. If it breaks down after hours or during a holiday you will pay a premium for the service call from most companies and unless they are stocked with all possible parts you will have to wait a day or so to get the parts and be inconvenienced by a NO HEAT situation.
When we service your furnace we always check
- for safety
- for comfort
- for efficiency.
Below is a list of some of the items on our check list:
- Check heat exchanger
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Test the thermostat
- Visual inspection of the furnace operation
- Test the humidifier for proper operation
- Change humidifier pad
- Change filter
- Inspect flame sensor
- Inspect pressures on pressure switches
- Inspect and clean all drain lines
- Inspect venting
- Remove and clean burners where applicable
- Inspect and clean blower fan where applicable
- Vacuum furnace cabinet
- Set gas pressures
- Increase thermostat temperature and let tun to ensure it is running properly
We at Air In Motion Heating + Cooling want to ensure your furnace is running safely and keeping your family nice and cozy throughout the winter season.
Give us a call and set up your furnace repair today or better yet give us a call to get a quote for a monthly service agreement and then leave it up to us to remind you every year about your appointment.
Call us now! 647.921.3810