At Airinmotion, we offer residential furnace installation and replacement services throughout Caledon and its surrounding areas. Whether you need a new furnace or are thinking about replacing an old one, our certified technicians will work with you to analyze your current situation and make recommendations for the best solution for your home. Not all furnaces work the same. As you decide which kind of furnace installation is right for you and your home, you will want to start by choosing the type of fuel or energy you want your unit to run on and we offer quite a few solutions.
A natural gas furnace pulls cool air from the rooms in your home and then passes it through a heat exchanger where the gas ignites a burner inside a combustion chamber. The warm air then spreads back through the same duct system while vents exhaust outside the home. Our technicians have the capability to install a natural gas furnace for you if it’s what you want. We can also install oil furnaces which are similar to natural gas furnaces, but use oil and electric furnaces which use heated coils to blow warm air through the system, and then spread it through the ducts.
When should you replace your furnace?
Since furnace replacement costs can be quite exorbitant, most homeowners would rather pay for repairs but it is important to know the warning signs that indicate the need for a new furnace installation. Here are some of them.
- Furnace age: If your furnace has been serving you for more than ten years, then it will be less efficient, and you need to call one of our technicians to install a new one for you before a major problem occurs.
- High utility bills: Exorbitant utility bills often indicate an inefficient system that has to run longer in order to provide the same amount of heat. Our technicians will be able to detect this and propose the most suitable furnace replacement for your home.
- Unreliable thermostat: If you are constantly adjusting the thermostat in a bid to find the correct temperatures, then your furnace may not be distributing air properly. We will install a furnace that heats your home to your desired temperature.
- Frequent need for repairs: As your furnace ages, the costs to repair can be costly and frequent. Instead of spending more money to repair an old and insufficient furnace, then it is time to consider getting a new one and we are your one-stop shop for furnace installation.
- A noisy furnace: All furnaces make a little bit of noise but strange sounds or excessive noises coming from your furnace indicate that it is time to get a new furnace. We can identify such problems during regular maintenance of your HVAC system and recommend the best solution.
The cost of installing a new furnace depends on various factors, including your selection, the amount of labor required, and the supplies and materials necessary. We offer free estimates on new equipment, so there is no need to worry about installing new furnace in Caledon. Visit us today to get a free quote.