If your heating or air conditioning system suddenly stops working, it might be tempting to try to fix it yourself or hire a handyman to cut down on costs. But you’re probably better off hiring a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company for repairs. After all, a professional can identify the problem and ensure it’s corrected properly. Before you choose, here are some things you should consider.
Reviews and referrals
Read up on reviews online or ask family and friends if they have any referrals for good HVAC repair companies. You can even look up testimonials to see what past clients have to say about the company on their website. We have testimonials on our website that you can read to see what our customers think of the quality of our work.
This is what the president of Air In Motion, Steve Youdowitch, has to say:
“Our customers matter. We always want to deliver the best – in value and in service – to our customers.”
Below are a couple of testimonials of Air In Motion:
“Steve is an experienced specialist when it comes to air quality. He is dependable and I trust him and his team to always do a good job. I highly recommend Steve if you need someone to take care of your heating and cooling needs.”
“I have nothing but good things to say about Air In Motion. They were quick to respond to me and answered my questions. The technician was friendly, professional, and reliable.”
Values and beliefs
Do your research before hiring a company to repair your HVAC systems to see if they’ll be the right fit for you.
These are our values:
- Safety: We are certified and will handle repairs in a safe manner. We always install equipment per the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Efficiency: We believe in being efficient and because our technicians are licensed, rest assured that your HVAC systems are being handled by the best in the business.
- Comfort: We want to make you and your family as comfortable as possible. Our technicians have the necessary certifications and expertise to do their jobs. Of course, when your heating or air conditioning system stops working in the winter or summer, when you need it the most, we understand the importance of a quick response. That is why we respond to our customers as quickly as possible and complete repairs in a timely manner.
Experience and expertise
Ensure that the company you are hiring to repair your heating or air conditioning system knows what they’re doing. It’s important that technicians are knowledgeable and keep up to date with new skills and systems.
We have been working in the HVAC industry for a long time. As a result, we have accumulated many years of experience and expertise under our belt. Hence, our technicians can recommend different products and services that fit your needs.
What do we offer?
- A 2 hour response time: We will respond to your inquiries quickly and answer any questions you have about HVAC. Feel free to call us at 647-921-3810 or email us at email@example.com during business hours and expect a response within two hours.
- Warranty and insured: All of our technicians are insured. What is more, we can recommend products that have a warranty.
- Award winning and trusted: We have many years of experience and all our technicians are certified as well as licensed. As a result, we know our way around the furnace repair and maintenance industry. In fact, Air In Motion has won the HVAC company of the year from 2015-2019. We understand that our clients depend on us, and that’s why we deliver on our promises.
If you need a reliable HVAC repair company, we at Air In Motion are more than happy to help you. We are one of the leading HVAC companies in the Greater Toronto Area.